Deal Ends in
This is the imported version from USA 6 month warranty. You can visit the genuine version of HTC Vietnam 12 months warranty here.
VIVE is a first-of-its-kind virtual reality platform developed by HTC and Valve for total immersion in virtual worlds. Using a headset and wireless controllers, you can now explore and interact with VR experiences, apps and games that blur the line between imagination and reality. Enjoy 1500+ games for SteamVR, plus everything you love about Steam in VR. Compatible Windows computer and internet connection required-refer to the recommended computer specs below.
- 2160 x 1260 Total Resolution
- Dual 90 Hz AMOLED Displays
- Up to 15 x 15′ Play Area
- Two Vive Controllers Included
- Two Base Stations Included
- Link Box
- Windows Compatible
About the product
- FLEXIBLE PLAY AREA – Use VIVE seated, standing or in a space up to 15 feet x 15 feet. SteamVR Tracking provides the best experience possible, so play the way that works for you.
- FULLY IMMERSIVE – Realistic movement and actions from precise, 360-degree controller and headset tracking with realistic graphics, directional audio and HD haptic feedback in the virtual world.
- POWERED BY STEAM VR – Enjoy over 1500 games for SteamVR, plus everything you love about Steam, including new releases, automatic game updates and millions of your closest friends.
- FREE CONTENT WITH PURCHASE – On Viveport, HTC’s global VR app store, get a free trial for Viveport Subscription plus Google’s Tilt Brush, Everest VR, and Richie’s Plank with your purchase.
- PLAY SAFER – The Chaperone system warns you when you reach the boundaries of your play area and the headset’s front-facing camera gives you a glimpse of the real-world when you need it.
Recommended Minimum Computer Specs
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 480, equivalent or better
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4590 or AMD FX 8350, equivalent or better
- RAM: 4 GB or more
- Output: HDMI 1.4, DisplayPort 1.2 or newer
- USB: 1x USB 2.0 or better port
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or later