The T. Flight HOTAS X from Thrustmaster is a programmable joystick and throttle that is compatible with PCs and PS3 systems for realistic flight simulation. It conveniently plugs directly into the USB port on your system for instant takeoff. The HOTAS (Hands on Throttle and Stick) joystick features a large throttle that you can use to control the acceleration of your aircraft. The throttle is detachable, so you can detach it to re-create authentic piloting conditions.
There is a good reason the Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas X is the best-selling set for everyone starting out with flight sims. At a competitive price, you receive both an ergonomically designed flight stick and throttle that can be used separately. The T.Flight Hotas X works immediately after connecting to – among others – Flight Simulator X, because the joystick has various configuration profiles pre-installed. Of course, you can also programme the 12 buttons and 4 axles the way you see fit.
- Throttle control is realistically sized, detachable and ergonomically designed
- Plug-and-Play connection makes it easy to install with all functions pre-configured for immediate take-off
- Trigger for brakes (civil flight) for rapid fire (military flight) and multi-directional hat (panoramic view)
- MAPPING button allows for all functions to be switched around between each other
- PRESET button lets you switch from one program to another while playing
- Dual system aerodynamic control by rotating the handle (with integrated blocking system) or by progressive tilting lever
- High precision joystick features adjustable resistance
- Internal memory allows you to save your programming even when the joystick is disconnected
- 12 buttons are programmable and 5 axles are entirely programmable
- Wide hand rest offers optimal comfort while you’re in flight
In the box Thrustmaster T. Flight HOTAS X
- Thrustmaster T. Flight Hotas X
- Warranty bill 6 months
- Free shipping Vietnam